- I took Clara to her swimming lesson
- We had a quick lunch at home
- We decided to get the bikes out for the first time this year
- Marc repaired Clara's new-to-her bike, put training wheels on Leo's new-to-him bike, and we pumped up all the tires.
- Ended up biking over to the school yard where Clara enjoyed the sound of cycling through puddles and Leo puttered around on his bike and on foot. Marc and I sat on "la butte" in the sun and took in the blue sky and the heat on our faces.
- Went home for a quick dinner of leftover homemade split pea soup.
- We hopped in the car and drove (slowly I may add, traffic was yucky) to the Verdun Auditorium where we met up with two other Carrefour families to watch an Old Timers hockey game which was lots of fun for all of us.
1 month ago