Thursday, March 31, 2005

Clara is not afraid of much but there is one thing that paralizes her - FLUFF. Yup, plain ole' every day toe jam freaks her out. She can't stand the stuff. If she spots a random fluff floating in the bathtub she stands up shrieking like she's just seen a mouse swim by! This fear is funny but it is also slowly driving me insane. This morning she took off her socks and discovered the offending fluffs residing between her toes and literally started jumping up and down pleading me to “take them away”. Once her toes were safe again she needed to ensure Leo was not contaminated too... but alas he was also harboring the nasty little fluff enemies. By 9:00am this morning I am able to report that I cleaned the space between 20 toes and none of them were my own...

No comments: