Thursday, April 28, 2005

Another busy, busy day for Clara a Leo. Leo, my big boy spent the whole morning at the Halte-Garderie today! They didn't have to call me to feed him or comfort him or anything, he just played, took a nap, and played some more - I'm thrilled. I'm so gonna miss that place over the Summer.

This afternoon we were over at Mariella's house playing in her tee pee, with bubbles, and then messing around in paint. Due to our extended stay (Natasha even made Clara dinner) and a bit of parent brain on my part, I didn't have enough diapers for Clara so we used one of Mariella's. When we got home and I was changing Clara's diaper for bed and she got so upset that I was throwing out Mariella's diaper! Not only that, she proceeded to beg to wear another one of Mariella's diapers. Whats that all about?

No comments: