Thursday, April 21, 2005

Blech - Clara has some sort of yucky stomach bug.

Poor girl started throwing up at 1am and heaved regularly until 7:30am this morning. She was pretty subdued all day and didn't eat much but she did have the energy to insist that watching cartoons on the couch would make her feel "much bedder" when she woke up this morning. Whenever Clara was feeling talkative today she was quick to remind me... "I puked in the bowl mommy, I puked in the bowl!" When you are two I guess there is something to be proud of in any situation!

Leo seems to have remained healthy so far. I've been excessively washing my hands in hopes of avoiding cross contamination so hopefully he'll skip this unpleasant experience. I do have to comment, all through Clara's hours of sometimes loud upchucking, Leo was an angel and hardly woke last night. It is as if he knew Marc and I needed to focus on his big sis. What a cool kid :)

No comments: