Saturday, April 09, 2005

I'll preface this entry by saying Clara's taste in fashion must come from her father.

Every morning my big girl reaches into her dresser and selects her outfit for the day. Most days I'd say she does a fair to good job picking coordinating tops and bottoms. This morning though was a fashion nightmare. I never did get a picture of her but I will describe the look for those who want a laugh.

Picture it, April 8th, 2005 Clara is sporting a horizontal striped shirt in shades of pink and purple along with her engineer overalls (yes, they have vertical stripes) and a pair of bright yellow socks. She finishes off the outfit with a pale blue tight fitting cardigan and her black spiderman running shoes. I'm not sure the runways of Paris, Milan, and New York are quite ready for Clara's vision of fashion just yet!

No comments: