Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"L'escargot Leo" is a song we learned at the Carrefour des Petites Soleils. Marc and I sing it to our Leo often. Today Clara started singing it to calm Leo down while I prepared dinner. That was pretty cute in itself but when she started singing the song replacing "L'escargot Leo" with "L'escargot Clara", "L'escargot Mommy" and "L'escargot Papa" I had to smile. She's such a cutie!

Today Marc dropped Clara off at the Halte Garderie. Apparently it was an easy transition, she never even said "good bye" was what Marc told me when I quizzed him about it this afternoon. When Leo and I arrived to pick her up at noon we were greeted with a big smile and hugs. And, to make the morning even more perfect Catherine said she did great all morning - she played well alone and with the other kids. I can't tell you what a relief it is to know that she can behave and more importantly enjoy time away from Marc and/or I. Last year at this time I never would have believed she'd transition so well into a daycare setting.

No comments: