Monday, May 23, 2005

What's going on with Leo these days you ask? Well, just today I caught him mauling our baby doll; first he sucked its face then he moved on to its toes! What does this mean for my son's future?!?

Leo also spent some time this morning playing with his own shadow. He was sitting in the hallway while I was doing laundry and scooted himself over to face the wall. Then he lunged at, screeched at, and generally gave his shadow a hard time until one of his aggressive moves backfired and he ended up head butting the wall. A few kisses later he was back at it.

Then this evening I found him chewing the crib... He likes hanging out in there but I'm worried because it is proving to be a great practice space for pulling himself up. He hasn't succeeded yet, but he's trying really hard - he can pull himself to a kneeling position and I know how quickly his determination will get him onto his feet!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Time to lower that mattress I guess, or it won't be the wall that gets the head butts anymore.