Friday, June 03, 2005

Everyone take note... sun stroke SUCKS!!!

You might think one of the kids had sun stroke yesterday after playing in the hot sun for several hours but no, it was I, the one NOT wearing a hat that got sick. This weekend I will be buying a sun hat for myself, maybe two. I never, ever want to repeat yesterday afternoon and evening again.

I can add one silly story in all this though. While I was hanging over the toilet the first time Clara positioned herself leaning over my shoulder saying "what about me, what about me??" The second time, Leo was sitting on the floor beside me and every time I looked over to check on him there he was grinning right at me! I swear he was saying something like "Great spit up mom, I like to get people but if you like the toilet that's cool"

Ok, enough potty talk. I'll try to refrain from puke posts from now on... they are popping up altogether too often!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Oh no, Laurel! I'm sorry to hear about the sun stroke. It doesn't sound pleasant...

Catherine said...

Sun stroke is the worst. It's like a hang over with out the fun from night before.
TTYL,
Catherine