Thursday, June 16, 2005

I just sat down to download some pics from the camera and turned around to see what Leo was up to - well that's not entirely true, I was really turning around to see how long I had until he'd backed himself into a corner AGAIN and needed my help to get out. Anyway, that is besides the point. To my surprise my little musical genius is lying on his belly griping the baton for the xylophone and stretching as far as he can to reach the, you guessed it, xylophone! Yes, I know the two go together and are supposed to be used in conjunction in order to create sound, but the fact that my baby knows this boggles my mind. I helped him out a little and sat him up with the xylophone in front of him and he happily started banging it with the baton, how cool is that??? I shouldn't be surprised, this is the baby who when Marc turned on a Mozart CD the other night started bouncing up and down on his butt while swinging his arms in delight! He appreciates the good stuff.

Today was day two of babysitting Pierre, he's the child of one of Marc's co workers who's daycare is on strike. We had a great day, played at the park, did a puzzle, read books, etc. Of course the highlight of the day was probably the pillow fight! Karen, Chloe and Zachary joined us at the park and then came home for lunch too, it felt kinda like a daycare here for a few moments.

Here is a quieter moment at the zoo.

No comments: