Friday, June 24, 2005

It is a little known fact that Clara can touch her nose with her tongue. I'm sure she will develop this talent into great party trick as an adolescent, in fact she's already starting to realise she's special. How many times a day does she insist "you try mama, you try"? I try, I stick my toungue out and up and it goes no farther than my bottom lip. She laughs at me, says "no, you can't do it" and promptly shows me how easy it is for her! What a girl. By the way, I think this talent is genetic and it just skipped a generation since my Mom could also deftly touch her tongue to her nose.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

My step-sis can do it too. I made her show me all the time and used her as a party trick. Ah yes, those of us without this unique talent must exploit those who have it! LOL!

Laurel said...

Hehehe, and I just found out my aunt Dorothy and Nannie could do it too! Dorothy said there used to be some fun contests back in the day Up North with everone comparing what weird things they could do with their body! Clara has joined the ranks of some distinguished women.