Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Must post, big news... Clara has been diaper free for two whole days with no accidents! I don't know what happened but she just started using the toilet yesterday and has "listened to her body" with great attention ever since. I am beside myself with excitement, can it be true, only one bum to change? It is funny that it happened now because just the day before yesterday Clara told me "I'm fustated with my bum", I think she wanted to use the toilet but kept forgetting when it was time to go.

I am not the only proud one, Clara is pretty darned pleased with herself too. So far we've called Papa at work, Papa T and Auntie Patricia to report the great news. She's such a big girl!

And, on the heels of Clara's big accomplishment, Leo is not to be out done. He's spending as much time as he can standing. He can pull himself up at the coffee table, on the dining room chairs, on the ottoman, and on Clara's bed. Without question, Leo's favorite thing to do right now is stand at the coffee table and eat Cherrios one by one, or when he's lucky Clara feeds them to him!

No comments: