Friday, October 28, 2005

Where does she get this stuff? This evening Clara said I couldn't do something because I was a GIRL! What??? I of course set her straight and told her the reason I couldn't reach the stuffed puppy behind the couch was all about the length of my arms and had nothing to do with the fact that I'm a girl. I'm hoping she brought up the girl thing as a result of a conversation we'd had earlier about who were girls and are boys (Leo was walking around buck naked at the time of that discussion)

Yes, Leo is walking now, he's working on perfecting his skill and spent about 15 minutes this afternoon concentrating on how to stand up without the help of furniture or people. In fact he practically broke out into a jog when following a squealing Clara down the hallway!

No comments: