Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween was FUN! I've been working on Clara's costume for about two weeks so seeing her in it yesterday and today was very gratifying, especially since she looks so cute as a puppy dog. All the sewing and late night phone calls to Auntie Dorothy paid off, Clara loves the costume and I'm excited for her to play with it whenever she feels like barking or chasing her tail.

Leo dressed up as Farmer for the Carrefour Halloween Party although he didn't dig the hat at all. I did manage to catch a few pics of him in his full garb.
For Halloween itself, I took Clara and Leo out trick or treating. We went very early because we were having guests over for a pot luck dinner. The timing worked out fine and she got to have her first taste of the trick or treating without overloading on the candy. We knocked on 3 doors and she was thrilled with the outcome.

Cohen, Max, Dorothy and their entourages joined us for a Halloween dinner, I wish I'd pulled the camera out because they were all so cute (they don't have to wear costumes to be cute!)

Today Clara had her Carrfour party and came home with a few more pieces of chocolate and candy; this holiday is getting better and better according to my girl!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Wow! I didn't realize you MADE Clara's costume, or for sure I would have raved more yesterday!

Anonymous said...

nice job on the costume! it looks fantastic!