Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year... yes it is January 4th but hey it is still my first post of 2006. Wow, 2006 - it seems impossible that this year Clara will turn 4 and Leo will turn 2... oh yeah and that Marc and I will be turning 31! I know it is cliche and everyone says it but time really does fly when your kids are young.

I've been having trouble maintaining Clara and Leo's blog at the regularity I once was and I have a few excuses to share with you all.
1) There is so much to blog that I am overwhelmed and end up writing about none of it.
2) I'm working on getting a life again :) Between the early mornings at the gym and my new knitting hobby I find myself in front of the computer less in the evenings.
3) Auntie Dorothy is not checking in everyday so I don't feel like I have my "audience" waiting for me!
4) The new camera and new computer setup are not quite organized to my liking as yet. Uploading pictures and then posting them seems more difficult and thus more overwhelming so see reason #1.

My excuses aside I must note that Leo is in love with the baby doll. He took it with him everywhere over the holidays. He hugged it and fell asleep in the carseat every night we were out late. Now, he not only hugs it but he also kisses it and pats it on the head and just yesterday I saw him giving his baby water from his sippy cup. What a sweet little boy I have!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Laurel, Just to let you know. I check it every day. It's always fun to read.

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for the boy and I to go hunting or fishing.... or caber tossing. The baby can stay at home!