Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I was wrong. The end may not be in sight at all. After a nice morning spent playing with Papa T and an afternoon being pretty grouchy Clara put herself to be at 6pm last night. She got up at about 12:30am and was scratching herself all over. Upon closer inspection she has clusters of what I can only assume were hives on her ankles, legs and arms. After a few initial panicky moments I searched the web, asked my friends at APU for late-night advice, and convinced myself that she was having an allergic reaction to the VIRUS she is harboring and went to bed myself. Of course, I lay awake for ever wondering if she has a food allergy, what it could be, will her reaction be worse next time she's exposed, etc. Needless to say I am very unrested this morning and of course, Clara seems fine again. All the info I found on the web says I don't need to take her to the doctor and I guess I won't since there is nothing left to show them but I have to admit I'm not happy with the situation as it stands. Its got to get better soon, right?

No comments: