Thursday, July 13, 2006

Marc took the day off work to join Clara, Leo and I at Le Village de Pere Noel with our daycamp group. It was a perfect day to play outside; the sun was hot but the wading pool was wet ;) That place is perfect for the under 10 crowd, there is just so much to do! When I asked Clara what her favorite part of the day was she had a really hard time coming up with one thing that stood out above the rest. When pressed I think she said riding the horse was "amazing" but then she went on to talk about the train, the pedal go carts, the zip line, and more. Leo definitely LOVED the train rides, I think he rode the line at least 4 times. He also loved wandering around the animal pens giggling and saying "hello" to each llama, goat, and sheep he met.

"We're going to the tunnel!"

"hello" or more likely "allo"

When Clara is determined, nothing can stop her.

Relaxing in the paddle boat

Practicing her steering

Click on the picture to see Cowgirl Clara in action!

We took Clara to the same place two years ago, before Leo was born. I just found the pictures from that trip and I simply can't believe how much my girl has grown up! Here she is on boat number 4 in July 2004. Crazy, no?

No comments: