Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wouldn't you know it - today, one day after I celebrated Clara making it to her 5th birthday without any major injuries she goes and gets her first goose egg! Yes, she's got quite a bump on her forehead thanks to a miscalculated dance move that had her crashing face first into the side of the coffee table - ouch! But, as a result of her unfortunate incident, I am now 100% sold on homeopathic arnica gel. I've always put it on the kids bumps because I've heard it helps heal and sooth the area but I never had a clear idea if it really did anything other than calm the recipient. After Clara had smashed into the table I saw the spot on her head starting to turn blue and purple, after I put the gel on it seemed to dissipate. By bedtime all that was left was a bump - no bruising what-so-ever. Yay arnica!

No comments: