Wednesday, December 19, 2007

While playing around at JibJab.com the other day, I let Leo watch a video about farting elves. I should have known better. Being that his favorite words usually refer to bodily functions of the digestive system, Leo really liked the cartoon. He watched it several times and has referred to the farting elves kind of obsessively since.

Yesterday we ran into Catherine from the Carrefour. She was dressed as a lutin (yes, an elf), I turned to Leo and said "look Catherine is an elf today!" He looked at me with a complete serious expression and said "no, elves have green butts." His definition of elf is obviously set in stone because this morning Marc asked Clara a rhetorical question: "did an elf put toys in your slippers?" Leo piped up "No, I don't have a green butt!"

No comments: