Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Leo and I had a breakfast date with Karen and Zaco this morning. We met at Chez Cora after almost drowning and getting blown away simultaneously in the horrible weather. It was a good little catch up session for Karen and I and the boys stuffed their faces and chatted in their seats for the majority of the time. When they started wandering all over the restaurant in search of more fun Karen and I decided it was time to move along.

Leo and I ended up taking a cab to Provigo since the rain had turned to ice and snow and the sidewalks had become so treacherous. I had to go to Provigo to buy one single fresh shrimp, this is what I needed for Clara's allergy test at the Montreal Children's this afternoon. The guy behind the fish counter looked at me weird when I made my order but I explained what it was for and he just shrugged and weighed my big, ugly, grey shrimp.

No comments: