Friday, January 30, 2009

Today was a ped day and I had the best time with Clara and her friend Loubecca while Leo was at the Carrefour. We went skating this afternoon for over an hour at the school rink and then we walked up to the café next to the Carrefour and each had a fancy hot chocolate before going to pick up Leo. Lou's ride was waiting for us when we got home which was kind of too bad because those girls had lots more play in them! I was overhearing them this morning and I realised how much of Lou's vocabulary and accent have found their way into Clara's speech. For example, sentances are now punctuated with "la" in Clara's world of spoken French... "c'est a moi la" "c'est pas juste la." It is very cute la :)

Clara et Loubecca

Marc is out at a poker night so I declared it pizza and a movie night at home. Leo asked to watch Cars which we haven't seen in quite some time, I only snoozed for about 15 minutes which is pretty good for me these days! Clara kept telling me this afternoon and this evening that I'm the best Mama ever because I do everything she likes. Yes, we had a really lovely day together.

No comments: