Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lovely lady
Oh how we love the weekend!!!

Today Clara and I celebrated Earth Day at the UU church we've been attending this Winter while the boys went to their swimming lesson. Clara's RE group got up and performed We've Got the Whole World In Our Hands in American Sign Language! They were fantastic, they'd been practising for weeks and once again I got to see how much my daughter LOVES to perform. She told me in her own words what a rush she'd felt after the performance. In fact, after the service at coffee hour a gentleman came up and told me that I have to "get that girl in theater camp this Summer - she'll love it!"

To continue on our Earth Day theme we ended up taking a family bike ride to Parc Lafontine. The artificial lake has not been filled yet so Leo and Clara got to spend some time walking through the pebbled bottom throwing sticks and rocks in puddles that have formed.

That is Leo way out there.

I never remember to get a picture of Leo and I riding our bike so here it is resting at the park.

YIKES!!!

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

How fun! Thank goodness the weather is finally cooperating for you guys!

Trina said...

One day I will stop saying this, but aaaaaaw Parc la Fontaine! I miss it. I have many cute photos of Anissa and Mariella tossing rocks in the not-yet-filled pond. Cool wheels, Clara and Leo!

Christina said...

Mark looks petrafied LOL