Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Clara brought home this picture from school today. She told me it is the bedroom she wishes to have.
Of special note:
  • There are stairs leading to the room which indicates it is on an upper level.
  • There is a loft bed with no other bed below it, bottom bunk seems to have been replaced by a desk.
  • There is a large tv screen and a pile of DVDs stacked beside it.
  • There is a small animal cage (including wheel) beside the bed.
  • There is a bookshelf, I can only assume it is filled with Théa Stilton & Winx Club books.
Yes, the begging for her own room (and a pet) has officially begun. Marc and I always knew this day would come but we are still not prepared for it. We certainly can't do anything about it right now anyway - and I'm certainly not giving up my room!

No comments: