Thursday, January 14, 2010

I knew my next post would not be about the kids. I thought it would might be about my leap into Cross Country skiing this new year. Then I made the decision to take a Doula course this Summer and thought I'd blog about my excitement on that front.

But I can't talk about any of that right now.

My heart and all of my thoughts are in Haiti. I can't stop thinking about Jayne and Jim's sweet little Esther in an orphanage in Carrefour - in the dark.

We are waiting to hear something, anything, in terms of information about the orphanage or the well being of the children. The wait is torture and I am not even the parent who's heart is walking around outside of her body.... in Haiti.

Say a prayer, send positive energy to the universe, do whatever you can for little Esther and her fellow Haitians. They need us.

No comments: