Saturday, April 17, 2010

The big craft project reveal.... just a little late. Our fabric ripping and heavy duty gluing were all necessary steps to make this lovely little birds nest. We made two, one for Papa T and Cathy's Easter table and one for home. I got the idea from Growing Up Creative.

Birds nest spring craft.

These cute little guys were my Easter gift tot he kids. For once I looked at cute Easter knitting patterns a few weeks before the long weekend. Yay me! The inspiration for my little bunny friends came from Drops Design.
Bunny egg cozies

2 comments:

Michelle | Label Printing said...

I love the bunny egg cozies! Makes the dead eggs feel cozy? hehe Or maybe it can even hatch into a chick. :)

Anonymous said...

oh cute! and i giggle everytime i see a "cozy" anything. just so funny!