Monday, July 04, 2005

Whew, where to begin? I guess with the most obvious special event....Clara is 3 today!! I can hardly believe my baby is three years old; since when do babies have meaningful conversations, active imaginations, and the ability to run, jump, sing and dance??? I can't deny it much longer, Clara is more kid than she is toddler. The big girl is napping right now as a result of all the crazy-fun we had over the Canada day long weekend. Auntie Dorothy has gone back to Toronto and I'm getting ready to take Clara and Leo out for dinner and then over to the park to watch Marc play volleyball. Should be a fun evening! Much, much more to come including photos of strawberry picking, swimming, eating and general playing - stay tuned :)

4 comments:

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Clara! I can't believe you're 3 already, either.

Natasha said...

Do you love being three, Clara? I can't remember what it was like and Mariella's too young to know, but I think it's great. Hope you think so too. Happy birthday.

Laurel said...

That is hilarious, The Mayka's sold their house to James Warton! So weird. When are your parent's moving??

Kay said...

Chloe is starting to get a little crazy missing you, Clara!!! I hear "I want to go see Clara" TOO many times a day. We are looking forward to celebrating your birthday in person.