Friday, July 08, 2005

Yes, we are still alive and relatively well. This week has been tough. Leo has been sick with the same high fever as Clara had last week but he seems to be suffering from something else now too. I won't go into gory details but lets just say this Mom is tired, dirty, and losing patience pretty easily these days. Things are looking up though. Tomorrow morning is Clara's birthday party and if the stars align Marc and I will be at Trina's tomorrow night celebrating Natasha and my 30th birthdays!

I've got lots of pictures to add and a few funny stories I want to record but that will have to wait. There is still lots to do before our 9 little guests and their families arrive!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I tried to post this on APU but it refused me (Elaine here, btw).

What helped me was pumping on the non-affected breast and having Anya nurse only on the one with the plug. Babies are WAY better pumps than any type we buy in the store so put him to work on it... especially when he won't nurse as much as you'd like. Make sense.

And hugs to you mama. Get some rest and hopefully you'll feel better by morning!