Monday, September 18, 2006

First day of school! First day of school... weeeee

Clara and Leo all ready to head off to the Carrefour. They were so excited, getting them ready to go was a relative breeze.

Clara in her classroom getting settled in.

Arriving back at school on the "serpant" at the end of the day. "I made a new friend" was music to this mama's ears!

We had a super day. Clara felt supremely comfortable back in Emmanuelle class despite being without Chloe. Separating them this year was a hard decision for me to make but I really feel it was the right thing to do. When Clara told me Mathilde was her new friend and Mathilde pointed to Clara and said "copain" I was thrilled beyond words. Leo also picked up where he left off at the Carrefour regardless of the new animatrice and the new gang of kids. He dutifully started cleaning up the toys at the first notes of "On a bien jouer" and adored being back in the gymnasium. This Fall is going to be such fun - I can feel it!

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

Clara looks so grown-up in that First Day of School picture!!!

Natasha said...

Oh gosh, those photos make me realize how much I miss all of you, the Carrefour and Montreal. Clara and Leo look like sweetness defined.