Friday, September 08, 2006

Little Leo went to bed at 5:45 this afternoon. He just can't go a whole week without napping. Poor babe was a wreck, he fell asleep finally clutching a cheetah and my neck! Of course, today is the day Clara decided to take a nap at 5:00... she slept for about 40 minutes and was shocked when I asked her "did you have a good sleep?" She looked at me with an incredulous expression on her face "I fell asleep, did I?" She really thought she'd just been lying in bed for a few minutes... what a silly. Now she and Marc are playing Guitar Hero behind me. I keep hearing "we rock", "that was awesome", "cool maaan!" This is what Friday night has become at our house :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clara you rock on girl!!!

Kay said...

So are you scared of the teenager she's going to turn in to? That is TOO funny!