Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Leo and I spent the morning together, we spent most of the time cuddling. Man, that boy is such a snuggler - I think he could happily spend 24 hours a day on my lap fiddling with my ears, hair, and nose. So after spending a long time just nuzzling I finally convinced him to play a bit while I prepared lunch. He followed me into the kitchen and grabbed a small saucepan. He was yammering on about something but I really couldn't make out what the saucepan was supposed to be - until he handed me a frying pan and said "doin' exercise, its heavy!" He then lifted the saucepan up over his head several times grunting "ugh, heavyyyy". Then the game changed and I was instructed to "catch a butterfly" So there we were, waving pots and pans around in the air pretending we were catching butterflies and then putting them in the oven drawer with a great little sound effect "pshhht" whenever we dropped a butterfly into the drawer. His little imagination is growing by the day!

No comments: