Friday, February 23, 2007

Weird things are going on.

Leo just walked out of his bedroom in a half dazed state, it is 12:30am (yes, I am still awake). I scooped him up, gave his a squeeze, whispered "I love you" and popped him back in bed. He turned over and closed his eyes immediately. As I tiptoed out of the room closing the door behind me I heard a loud whisper "mommy, MOMMY!" I turned to see Clara sitting bolt upright in her top bunk, she is whisper-shouting at me. I went back in, and whispered "lie down sweetie, it is the middle of the night." She lay down and started mumbling "we forgot to make the Groovy Girl list... I need to write down the ones I want... mermaid, ballerina, princess, fairy....." She was gone - back to dreamland where undoubtedly she's dreaming of Groovy Girls, and groovy accessories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your kids are psychic in some ways. I have a Groovey Doll and Groovey car from Mary and I've been thinking I should mail it of. I'll mail it this week-end.