Saturday, April 11, 2009

On this our second day of the Easter break were were graced with the presence of our favorite cousin and nephew (yes, and his parents). As always, it was so much fun to hang out with the little guy. He really loved our drawer of marbles, and found all kinds of ways to play with them with cups and bowls, etc. I wonder if that will be one of those weird, vivid memories he'll have of us as he gets older. I still remember a few things about visits to my cousin's house when I was young, like the sweet cereals they had in their kitchen and the talking Sesame Street toy they had in the basement.

Marc and Ashley were in charge of deciding on a dinner menu and doing the shopping for it, I think that may have been one of the best ideas I've ever had! They came back with ingredients for some decadent pizzas. Papa T was able to join us sometime in the afternoon and I'm not really sure how we spent out time, we just did which means it was comfortable and relaxed - a good way to be with family :) I do remember the hockey game we watched after dinner, we feel it is important to teach Malcolm at a young age that he too is a Montreal Canadiens fan!
Learning how to open a bottle of wine

Clara took our picture while we were watching the game. It also clearly shows the lack of front teeth she is dealing with right now :)

A happy but, sleepy Malcolm and Ashley.


No comments: