Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Today has been a good day.
  1. I strung my brand new, and oh-so-cool solar powered Christmas lights on the front stairs.
  2. I got the grocery shopping done so I won't have to run to the store during tomorrows predicted snowstorm
  3. I hung out with Ann Marie and borrowed clothes from her.
  4. I had a HUGE bowl of seafood noodle soup for lunch.
  5. We skipped homework and left the tv OFF in favour of making paper snowflakes this afternoon.
  6. The oh-so-cool solar powered lights WORKED. We have a very festive stairway.
  7. I did not take the bait and rise to the attitude of my 7-year old. Remaining calm really does work!!
  8. Said 7 year-old was really very pleasant to be around once we'd established that we are friends and not enemies.
  9. I think I've secured some winter tires for the new car!

No comments: