Monday, December 07, 2009

We watched the season finale of The Amazing Race this evening. It is just about the only "grown up" tv show the kids watch. The stress of the last leg of the race just about killed Clara and Leo, they were so excited and the team in the lead kept switching. Leo was literally rocking and bouncing on the couch beside Marc. At one point Marc suggested Leo try to stay still. Leo's reply: "but I need to pee!!!" Silly boy, we were watching pre-recorded TV, we could have hit pause 20 minutes earlier and saved him some significant discomfort.

Now that our family TV show is over, we'll be able to catch a few Christmas movies and shows on TV. I haven't looked at the schedule yet, I hope I haven't missed all the good ones already. What movies and specials will you be watching this holiday season?

2 comments:

corscorp said...

Fun suspense, huh? LOL Laurel, my kids are really into the Polar Express this year. We also have been listening to holiday music more. Both kids are newly fascinated by Santa this year so we'll be Netflixing some Santa movies like Santa Clause and Miracle on 34th Street and another oldie, Frosty the Snowman. Plus our top two favs Elf & Muppets Christmas Carol.

Trina said...

Laurel, I'm enjoying this "adult advent calendar" post-every-day thing you've got going. Very nice! And I love the lego gun story.